About Your Bill
Did you notice something new
when you looked at your bill this month?
All the information you need is still there, but now, it’s easier to read.
1. Purchased Power Adjustment: the per kilowatt hour charge changes monthly based on factors such as the cost of fuel and environmental controls as well as demand on the system.
2. Message: important messages from your cooperative
3. Cooperative Services & Fees: the costs associated with distributing electricity from North Central’s substations to the member’s meter.
4. Purchased Power Charges: the cost of wholesale power purchased from Buckeye Power.
5. Amount Due: the total amount due by the date listed.
If you have any questions about your bill, you can talk to one of our customer service representatives by calling 800-426-3072.