North Central Electric Cooperative's service area, located in north central Ohio, is an ideal location for business, industrial and residential communities, and a great opportunity for developers. North Central Electric provides electricity and other value-added services to its members in parts of our eight counties: Crawford, Hancock, Huron, Richland, Sandusky, Seneca, Wood and Wyandot.
Click here for a map of the North Central Electric's service area.
Economic Development Links
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Department of Development
- Buckeye Power (Ohio cooperatives generation and transmission cooperative)
- Bellevue Development Corporation
- Crawford County Partnership for Education and Economic Development
- Fostoria Economic Development Corporation
- Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp.
- Wyandot County Office on Economic Development