Bills are due the 15th of every month, to take advantage of the discounted amount.
- May be brought to the cooperative's office; 24-hour night deposit access is available.
- Mail using the envelope included with your bill.
- Pay by telephone with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card or by electronic check at 1-866-999-8460 (no additional fees).
- SmartHub website or mobile app. Click here for more information about SmartHub. Members can also sign up for AutoPay through SmartHub.
- Drop off payment at any of North Central Electric's bill payment stations. Payment stations collect payments from them 1st of the month until the 15th only (see list below).
North Central Electric Cooperative Office
350 Stump Pike Road
P.O. Box 475
Attica, OH 44807
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
24-hour Night Deposit Access
Bill Payment Stations
|Bascom Telephone Co||Bascom|
|Commercial Savings Bank||Carey|
|First Citizen's National Bank||Carey|
|CIVISTA||Chatfield & New Washington|
|First Federal Savings and Loan||New Washington|
|First National Bank||Sycamore|
|Rock Run Bulk Food||Tiffin|
|Tiffin Farmer's Co-op||Tiffin|
|Discount Drug Mart||Upper Sandusky & Willard|